Mynavi Publishing is a book”Mobile Suit Gundam Universal Century vs. Modern ScienceWill be released on March 28, 2022 (Monday).
The book is “Mobile Suit Gundam』Series, “Gundarium Alloy”, “Beam Saber”, “Psycommu”, “Minovsky Particles”, “Helium-3”, researchers in each field create video works for the five keywords A book that analyzes and affirms positively.
He seriously explained the keywords of the book, such as “I think titanium ceramic (titanium niborate) is suitable if I make a Gundarium alloy”. “”GundamIt’s a book that will put a smile on your face if you’re a science fiction fan who cares. The price is 2640 yen[taxes incluses].
Click here to buy “Mobile Suit Gundam Universal Century vs. Modern Science” (Amazon.co.jp)
Click here to buy “Mobile Suit Gundam” related products (Amazon.co.jp)
The press release is quoted below
Active researchers scrutinize science fiction in the play “Gundam”
Book “Mobile Suit Gundam Universal Century vs. Modern Science” released on March 28
- Book Title: Mobile Suit Gundam Universal Century vs. Modern Science
- Release date: Monday, March 28, 2022
- Price: 2,400 yen excluding tax / 2,640 yen including tax
- Publisher: Mynavi Publishing
- For further information: Mynavi Publishing Co., Ltd. Editing Department 2, Head of Section 1, Koji Tajima
- TEL 03-3556-2735／FAX 03-3556-2743
- 2nd Floor, Hitotsubashi Building, 2-6-3 Hitotsubashi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0003
It’s in Nogure that experts point out that “it’s different” for science fiction (SF). “I can’t do it after all, lol” I don’t want to read a book that ends with such a feeling after reading.
“The beam saber color may have been different because the available gas was different between the Federal Army, the Principality of Zeon Army, and the Titans.” “The great thing about Gundam is that the beam, laser and mega particle cannon are used correctly. Where are you?” If an active researcher at Plasma told me that.
“In Z Gundam’s wave rider form, does the bottom surface increase the ceramic content and lower the metal component due to atmospheric entry?” If an active researcher in the field of alloys said so.
“If you just control something with brainwaves, I think it can be reached quite quickly. It’s a level that will take less than 10 years,” said an active brainwave researcher.
“When you look at the properties of Minovsky particles, if you think of them as a kind of dark matter, there are places where they fit Tsuji,” said a researcher active in the field of elementary particles.
“The helium-3 that Sirocco brought back from Jupiter is the best energy source in space. I really want to go get it,” said an active fusion researcher.
At the end of the book, the chief director of “Moving Gundam” said, “At first, I designed my legs straight when I was standing, but I changed the angle for Yasuhiko to stand.”
After reading this book, “Gundam sci-fi felt so real!”
Aware of this, I produced a book that made me want to come back to video work.
Also enjoy the cuts to the room (9 works in total, over 130 sheets) posted to remind you that “This story is about this scene!” Yes my sweet!!
* A sample image from the text magazine is attached at the end of the book.
Presentation of the speaker
- Chapter 1 “Gundarium Alloy”
Speaker: Ryuta Kasada / Materials Research Institute, Nuclear Materials Engineering Research Division, Tohoku University
- Chapter 2 “Beam Saber”
Speaker: Toshiro Kaneko / Department of Electronic Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, Department of Engineering Physics, Tohoku University Plasma Science and Engineering
- Chapter 3 “Newtype and Psycommu”
Speaker: Takahiko Koike / National Institute for Physiological Sciences, System Brain Science Research Area
Takakazu Sakamoto / National Institute of Natural Science Research Strengthening Promotion Headquarters
- Chapter 4 “Minovsky particles”
Speaker: Nobu Fukuda / Graduate School of Advanced Studies, Nagoya University / Graduate School of Science
- Chapter 5 “Helium-3 and Energy Sources in Outer Space”
Speaker: Atsushi Ito / Helical Research Department of the National Institute of Fusion Sciences
Special file “GUNDAM FACTORY YOKOHAMA”
Speaker: Hironori Ishii / Gundam GLOBAL CHALLENGE Technical Director
Works cut from the room (over 130 in total)
- UC0079 Mobile Suit Gundam
- UC0079 Mobile Suit Gundam 08 Squadron MS
- UC0079 Mobile Suit Gundam 0080 Pocket War
- UC0083 Mobile Suit Gundam 0083 STARDUST MEMORY
- UC0087 Mobile Suit Z Gundam
- UC0088 Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ
- UC0093 Mobile Suit Gundam Tank Counterattack
- UC0105 Mobile Suit Gundam: Hathaway of the Flash * Minovsky Craft is only mentioned in the text
- UC0120 Mobile Suit Gundam F91
- UC0149 Mobile Suit Victory Gundam
Modern science (reality) keywords appearing in this book
- CFRP (Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic)
- High entropy alloy
- Vapor barrier (vapour barrier)
- Beam Rifle Pulse Length
- When we call it a beam, it’s just particles.
- The proximity of the beam saber expresses reconnection
- If the field I is a magnetic field, this may be possible with high temperature superconducting magnets.
- The upper limit is the gamma wave (30-100Hz) and the lower limit is the delta wave (1-3Hz).
- Objects with zero mass do not receive a force from the Higgs boson
- Antimatter disappeared because of neutrinos
- There are different candidates for dark matter
- Superconductivity has zero electrical resistance when cooled to -270°C
- CERN has a huge accelerator called LHC, which accelerates protons to 7 tera eV and collides them head-on.
- It doesn’t matter if the I field flies like a fifth field instead of a magnetic field
- Since there is some helium-3 in the moon, it may have been collected from Granada and von Brown.
- Helium-3 on earth is said to be 0.00001%, which is only about 1/100 of the moon.
- Helium-3 does not burn or undergo a chemical reaction, but energy can be extracted by the fusion reaction of atoms.
- The Gundam mobile servo is selected with 0.5 rpm as the specification.
- The MG 1/100 Gundam F00 is designed so that the movement and position of the joints are quite close.
- For the mobile Gundam, we use regular SS400 instead of high tensile steel and high tensile steel.