The latest version enables architects and designers to create smarter visuals and improve their design workflows.
Karlsruhe and New York, Germany, April 7, 2022 /PRNewswire/ –Karlsruhe and New York, Germany – April 6, 2022 – Delivering real-time visualization, 3D rendering and virtual reality technology for the global AEC.escape(https://enscape3d.com/?utm_source=press&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=3.3%20EN) is todayEncapsulate 3.3Announcing the release of (https://enscape3d.com/latest-version/?utm_source=press&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=3.3%20EN).
Over the past few years, architects and designers have been working on developing new ways to design and share designs, with many leaning into visualization technology. Enscape is growing at 50% annually despite the Corona sinking, demonstrating that designers have found value and future potential by integrating new technologies into their design workflows.
The latest version of Enscape further improves the design workflow for architects and designers to help create more impressive real-time visualizations. New features include integrating the building’s surrounding environment into the rendering, improving glass and water visualization, and adding new educational assets and materials at every opportunity. Additionally, Japanese is now available for language support.
Encapsulate 3.3 The new features of are:
· Context of the site – You can now use OpenStreetMap (OSM) data to integrate your project’s environment into your renderings. You can open the site context, enter the address and latitude, and choose to import all surroundings, or choose to import buildings and landmarks, roads and sidewalks, or terrain.
· Transparent material (reflection) – Transparent materials are now reflected and displayed, improving the visuals of rendered glass and water surfaces. You must use a graphics card that supports hardware-accelerated rate lacing, such as the NVIDIA RTX series or AMD RX6xxx series.
· Educational assets and materials – New high-quality educational assets and materials for classroom furniture, toys, musical instruments, playsets, acoustic panels, etc., which can be used in educational environments. The asset package also contains a large collection of new 3D people.
· Alpha channel export – Added an export feature that makes it easier to add a transparent background to your rendered image.
· escapeFixed at the top – Enscape’s render window and renderer menus can be pinned to the top of the modeling window. This allows users who don’t use more than one monitor to see their edits immediately in the overlay Enscape window while working with the modeling software. When this feature is enabled, the Enscape window will always be on top.
· Material crushing – Replacing Enscape materials from the Material Editor is now easier with Material Overrides. You can now exchange Enscape material files without having to import and export them manually.
· Camera synchronization optimization – Revit users have camera synchronization between perspective view and orthographic view (perspective view)[Field of View、FOV]Now you can enjoy (including synchronization). There is also a camera roll around the line of sight. Archicad users can now synchronize their cameras with orthographic projections.
· Download Migration – Your Enscape account allows you to manage downloads and licenses online and provides additional features such as creating panorama galleries, sharing and unlinking. Users who have not yet used an Enscape account can easily migrate their previous downloads.
· escapeofSketchup 2022Correspondence to – Enscape is now compatible with the latest version of SketchUp.
· Japanese language support – Fully compatible with Japanese, we have added new assets with a Japanese theme.
TSA|SKYJoe Tubb, Senior 3D Visualization Specialist at (https://asdsky.com/), said, “Enscape offers a deeper level of creativity while being simple and user-friendly, facilitating overall design expression and visual communication. Enscape is surprisingly fast, giving designers confidence in their design choices. You can explore and try different solutions.”
We will introduce the new features with a video.(https://youtu.be/yx1plkYuuOw)
Encapsulate 3.3of14Free trial for a day(https://enscape3d.com/jp/?utm_source=PRNewswire&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=3.3%20JP), experience real-time visualization.
escapein regards to
Enscape develops high-quality real-time rendering, visualization and virtual reality software for the global AEC industry, integrating design and visualization workflows into one. Enscape allows designers to create realistic renderings based on existing planning data, making it easier to create videos, panoramic images, and VR simulations. Enscape is compatible with Revit, SketchUp, Rhino, Archicad and Vectorworks and is used by renowned architectural firms in over 150 countries.
In 2022, Enscape merged with Chaos, which develops visualization techniques that allow artists and designers to create photorealistic images and animations. The new company is building an end-to-end ecosystem of 3D visualization tools available to everyone.
For more information,enscape3d.com(https://enscape3d.com/jp/?utm_source=PRNewswire&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=3.3%20JP) and chaos.comPlease see (http://www.chaos.com/).
(Japanese version: provided by the customer)